Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Customer Feedback of the Day

We love and appreciate when our customers take the time to share their experiences with our products. Not only does it help us improve our shapewear designs, the comments assist new customers with their decision making when shopping on our website at LoveMyBubbles.com.

Today's "Baby Got Feedback" comes from "jessvixxy" in Minnesota. She purchased the Bootiful Padded Panty Boyshorts and had this to say:

"I love these boy shorts! I am usually very skeptical of new shapers but these are amazing! I have plenty of butt all ready but I was looking for something to create a lifted profile. I put these on and I had a lifted, more youthful side profile! They are great for tight- fitting clothing. They are comfortable and look very natural. It is not a huge change but defiantly noticeable. I love my bubbles!!"

This padded underwear style and so many other exclusive curve enhancers are available at LoveMyBubbles.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment