Thursday, September 13, 2012

New Product Alert! Cup Case Bra Protector

I LOVE this new product find! I'm already using it for all my travel, in my lingerie drawer and in my office for storing personal items in my desk drawer. It's sophisticated, classy and practical...simply perfect!

CupCase Your Bras™ is a sophisticated travel and storage case for all your lingerie, accessories jewelry and personal items. Protect your valuable underwire and padded bras from crimping, crushing and creasing while you travel with this glamorous travel storage solution, whether your trip is to the gym or across the ocean!

Now you can pack your bras with carefree ease. Use the additional space for headbands, hair ties and jewelry too.

And I keep my padded underwear separate from my other lingerie in these Cup Cases as they help to protect the shape and the material of all my booty pads.

Makes the perfect gift for any girly-girl or business traveler in your life!

Get a Cup Case today!





No comments:

Post a Comment