Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Our Heroes

This blog post is a tribute to all our cancer-fighters and survivors out there. Over the last 10 years that Bubbles has been in business, we have received moving feedback like the story listed below. To Pammy and all our heroes who are fighting the fight...you are the bravest people we know.


"I was not blessed with much of backside, then two years ago I was diagnosised with cancer, I went from 172 lbs at 5'10 in height down to 98 lbs and needless to say I was embarassed to even go out...now that I have been blessed with feeling much better, but unable to gain much weight back now only 122 lbs, I decided to try this product with the thick removable foam pads! I so love this product it has given me back some of my confidence! They look very natural! I will continue to order from your company in the future!

...All my life I have been tall and slim at 5"10 and 172 lbs I was still thin..(all legs)lol..in March 2010 I was diagnosed with Cancer, I took Chemo and Radiation, with many many side effects, developed a rare blood disease TTP, Congestive Heart Failure, End Stage Kidney Disease, Gastroparesis...I went from 172 lbs down to 95 lbs..fighting for my life. my cancer is now in remission, I am off dialysis after 11 months 3 days a week four hours each day...needless to say I didn't have much backside prior to my illness but with all the weight loss, I really lost what backside I had, I feel embarrassed to go out in public much due to so much weight loss and finding clothes to fit me...I use to wear a size 8/10 now I am in a size 4...am back up to 122 lbs from 95lbs...but I still need at least to gain 30 more lbs and can't seem to get there so I thought that I would order some of your products to see if that would build my confidence some and it has...I go out when my health allows me to do so and I have so much more confidence" 

- Pammy K. from Kentucky 


No comments:

Post a Comment