Friday, March 27, 2015

Customer Feedback of the Day!

This product was absolutely incredible. I wore it with a waist cincher and all eyes were definitely on me. I got so many compliments on my bum and the outfit that I was wearing. My friends and family just stared at me because they knew something was different but they could not put their finger on it. Well, my aunt did. She actually started poking my butt trying to figure out how was it so big and lifted. I wore this twice with two different outfits and my brother thought I had on the same outfit because of how I was shaped. This is a must for all girls! I am so terrified I am going to lose it that I am getting back ups, for my back to be lifted up! :-)  -Shavonne in VA

This feedback is about our exclusive Double-O Powernet Lowrise Panty STRONG, a powerful butt lifter that creates a natural booty-boost and lower-abdomen control. Also available in Highrise, Mid-thigh-Brief and Capri styles!

No comments:

Post a Comment