Thursday, October 27, 2016

Bubbles Recommendations: For an Hourglass Silhouette



Are you looking for a curvy, hourglass figure? 

Take advice from our actual customers who wear Bubbles Bodywear! Our exclusive Hipee Hip and Butt Padded Panty is the way to go for hip and butt enhancement.  Our revolutionary hip and butt design makes for a smooth transition from the butt to the hips.   

Each Hipee purchase ships with a pocket-panty and a set of foam hip-to-butt pads that provide a natural-looking  enhancement. But for a realistic feel and a more dramatic boost, choose the optional add-on silicone hip-to-butt pads. For a lightweight, more affordable extra-hip-boost, choose the optional oval foam hip pads instead. 


Feedback from some of our verified Hipee lovers ..

Wow just received the hipee hip and butt padded panty. I am oddly shaped, I literally have no curves or much butt in the back but once I put these on I FINALLY have a curvy figure. I was going to pay $8000 for surgery just to look better in my clothes but thanks to lovemybubbles I look great with these pantys under my clothes. They really do give you a hourglass figure and a slight boost in the back. The only thing I can say bad is I wish the silicone padding was thicker(so my Butt can be bigger) other than that I 100,000,000% recommend these to get hips and curves!!!!! Thank you love my bubbles!!!!

-Daysia, IL

Thank you, thank you ...thank you! At last I have a figure! Finally a product that is better than advertised. Very impressed with quality and ware-ability. Under jeans, dresses or skirts...with or without pantyhose, I was totally comfortable and secure in my appearance. As a CD I have tried many other similar products and nothing compares. Thanks sooo much

-Sarah, VA





No comments:

Post a Comment