Saturday, January 28, 2012

Customer Review of the Week

Here at Bubbles Bodywear, we are all about our customers. Which seems to be a novel idea in this new instant-gratification society! We are not just about "making a quick sale". We about about creating relationships with our customers. And our customers seem to respond well to finally being treated with value and respect!

Everyday we receive amazing feedback from Bubbles® customers regarding the products they purchased, the service they received or even product suggestions. Here is one of our favorites this week:

"I am just so impressed with your company. It gives us who don't want surgery to beautify ourselves and feel good. My husband of 18 yrs loves me for who I am but at my work and other public places I was paranoid on my imperfections. Your products cure that and I love it. I have confidence and don't ever think about what I consider my flaws. Your customer service is outstanding, a field I work in. I am truly beyond impressed and satisfied. Thank you for being my little sexy secret. ~Sam, I so am! ;) " -Sam, CA

Sam's padded panty review is about our Foxy Fanny Original Silicone Padded Panty

No comments:

Post a Comment