Monday, December 7, 2009

Rave Reviews About Our New Lace Foxy Fanny Silicone Padded Panty

A customer wrote to us today about her newest purchase - the Lace Foxy Fanny Silicone Padded Panty...

"Love my butt!!! I just received my Lace Pocket Panties with the silicone pads. I could not stop laughing when I put them on because the look soooo good and sooo real!!! I've never had a butt until now. I finally feel like I can wear anything I want now and not have to worry about people looking at my rear when I walk by. I actually want them to look now. I will become a regular customer and can't wait to order more."
-Paulette, MI

Thanks Paulette for taking the time to write to us. Customer feedback is always valued appreciated!

All our best,
Karen Jones
President/CEO, Bubbles Bodywear

No comments:

Post a Comment