Sunday, August 15, 2010

Who Writes our Blog, Twitter and Facebook?

I'm not very photogenic!
I am often asked, "who's tweeting your tweets" or "who writes your blog for you"? I suppose that people assume that companies have a social media expert doing these things for them. But for Bubbles, the answer is....me! (Karen Jones, owner and founder of Bubbles Bodywear).

While I have a pretty full schedule managing and growing the Bubbles brand, I really enjoy reaching out to our fans, friends, customers and family through our social media sites. And the feedback I get here is extremely valuable to me. Our customers guide me in every part of Bubbles' growth so communication through these new, great online tools has become part of my daily routine.

So thanks for reading, visiting us and commenting. No topic is off limits..well...ok, maybe some are off limits! But always feel free to let me know what you're thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment