Sunday, July 29, 2012

FAQ of the Day!


Kim Kardashian shows off her assets.
I want the biggest booty I can get! What products should I consider?

Here are some suggestions for our thickest padding and the biggest butt you can buy!

If you have wider hips, we recommend the Caboost! Padded Underwear with built-in padding. This panty gives the illusion of about about 2 inches of boost and will enhance all the way from hip to hip giving the illusion of dramatic volume.


With SILICONE PADS:

For the thickest Silicone Pads available on the market today, check out our FEEL REAL Clear Silicone Butt Pads which are available up to 2 inches thick. They fit in our specially designed pocket-panties.

View the FEEL REAL Clear Silicone Butt Pads



With FOAM PADS:

Our thickest Foam Pads are the Super-light Foam Pads in Thick. The XL/XXL is 3 inches thick and are the THICKEST PADS that you can buy anywhere in the world! They can work with almost any of our pocket panties.

View Super-light Foam Pad Details


Read the entire question here in our FAQ: I want the biggest booty I can get! What products should I consider?

Related question: Should I get silicone or foam padding?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment