Monday, July 18, 2016

Foxy Fanny Lowrise Silicone Padded Panties ~ Featured Feedback

Thank you to our Customer Diana in Washington for submitting her enthusiastic feedback about Bubbles® Foxy Fanny® Lowrise Silicone Padded Panty!

I absolutely LOVE my foxy fanny padded panties!! They are EXACTLY what they said they said they would be! They look very natural and feel very real! I've always been self conscious about my non existent butt & would get very embarrassed when people would comment about it (and they often did) but now this panty has boosted my self confidence and self.esteem !! ITS AMAZING I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT TO ANYONE WHO HAS THE SAME ISSUE!! ITS WORTH EVERY PENNY!! And it also arrived a lot sooner than expected! I normally don't leave comments when purchasing products but felt this one was absolutely necessary!!



Lowrise Pocket-Panty with Silicone Booty Pads




No comments:

Post a Comment