Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Today's Customer Feedback

I originally purchased the low rise caboost [padded panty] and my butt looked amazing. I went out dancing and some times guys like to touch your butt so I was little uncomfortable because they would probably realize it was padding. I decided to buy the double-o highwaist [butt lifting panty]. Once again, I looked even more amazing because I also had tummy control. I am 40 years old and my clothes have never fit me this great before. I am bragging and recommending you to all my friends who want that lifted, younger look. I've sent my facebook friends a message and told them to visit your website. One friend said she has seen several things she wanted and will be ordering them soon. Thank you so much.

-Ms. Smith, Jackson, MS

No comments:

Post a Comment