Monday, October 15, 2012

SPOTLIGHT: Customer Product Review

"I called to order another pair of Foxy Fanny [Silicone Padded Panty] briefs. I love these briefs,you cannot tell you are wearing them. They feel like part of your body. Plus they are great when you have to sit for a long time. The extra padding is heaven on a long flight.I haved bought padded briefs from other companies and was not happy with the product or the customer service. You have a wonderful product and wonderful customer service. I am waiting for this product to be made in black. Thank you Jenny for your help today.You were the best customer service provider ever, very helpful. I hope I get you next time I order. I work as a personal shopper and recommend them to all my female clients."

-Justine, LV

No comments:

Post a Comment